Sunday, October 08, 2006

Izaak & Gracie

My new additions as of ten days ago. They are Izaak and Gracie which were born early Aug in my friend Sarah's garage. During a casual conversation with the Ya Ya's, I mentioned wanting to add kitties to my home. They were both so excited about the statement that they could barely hold their composure. Ya Ya Sara said, "you know, Sarah N. has several new babies and is looking for new homes for them." Could it be that she would have two little gray babies just for me? It was so and we were off to take a look. I picked them out of the litter and said I would be back in late Sept to pick them up.

They arrived to their new castle which had been adorned with Ya Ya kitty gifts and this HUGE red dog. I thought it would be best if I not allow Ellie to have complete access to them just yet. For the kitties sake and for mine also. Today, they enjoyed tapping on Ellie's nose waiting for her to respond. She is such a good dog and is anxious to please. She still doesn't get that they aren't toys and they will "squeak" if she tries to play rough with them.

I'm looking forward to the day when the kitties don't need to be watched every minute of the day. They are busy and unpredictable. Pray for their MOM. ha ha

No comments: